Re: structure type specifier

	Presumably your tools also have to punt if the object is of a type not
	mentioned at all in CLtL (e.g. a flavor)....

    Problem is that things not mentioned at all in CLtL are necessarily
implementation-dependent and so I have an "honest" choice between
compromising portability for clear handling of these objects or not,
whereas with structures I don't have this choice - they're a standard
part of Common Lisp, but Common Lisp doesn't give me the tools to
do much with them. (Put another way, if I want to handle an
implementation-dependent extension to Common Lisp in an
implementation-dependent way I don't feel as bad about it as handling
a defined part of the language in a non-portable way.) For this reason
I still think Common Lisp badly needs at least minimal support a
"structure" type.