Validation suite

 From the recent X3 committee meeting, it was gathered that, despite having
posted several messages recently to CL-VALIDATION, it is apparent that even
some people who subscribe to that mailing list haven't received my messages
regarding the available common lisp test suite.

Perhaps that mailing list is broken??

The only people that I know for sure have recieved copies of the test suite
(which is available anonomous FTP from VENERA.ISI.EDU) are those who asked me
directly for copies, and I gave them the information on where to find it.

If you need this information, get on the CL-VALIDATION mailing list.  If you
ARE on it and you haven't received my messages, let Dick Gabriel know.  If you
have received my messages, please send me note to that effect.

Rather than burden everyone with the full messages, send me a note if you want
the info on the validation suite.  And get on CL-VALIDATION.

RB