validation suite (Steve Ford)

    Date: Fri 27 Jul 84 08:23:35-CDT
    From: G.TI.CSL@UTEXAS-20.ARPA

    I am looking for programs developed to VALIDATE an implementation's
    conformance to the Common Lisp specification.  Those with an aura of
    OFFICIALness, whatever that means, are preferable, but I will gladly
    accept all information, even rumors, about any such programs.

I sent an unoffical program that checks just the division functions (of which
there are more than ten in Common Lisp) to Richard Gabriel (RPG at SU-AI) for
the yellow pages about ten months ago.  You can ask him what happened to it.

						Thanks,

						Steve Ford
						G.TI.CSL@UTEXAS

		       (Please include my name in the subject field of your reply.)

Since most reply commands copy the subject, in the future you should include
your name in the subject field of -your- message.