all symbols

    Date: Wed, 8 Apr 87 10:06:07 EST
    From: smh@EMS.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Steven Haflich)
       From: hornig@QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
           From: smh@EMS.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Steven Haflich)
           I believe there should be 776.
       Where is SIZE mentioned?  It's not in the description of OPTIMIZE.
    My mistake -- I was confused by some old software, and didn't check
    CLtL.  SIZE should *not* be an external of package LISP.

Presumably, you were thinking of '(OPTIMIZE SPACE)
[the four optimizable quantities, according to Steele, are SPEED,
SPACE, SAFETY, and COMPILATION-SPEED.  I assume that the long name
was given to the last one to discourage its use...

    With this correction, I agree that there should be exactly 775 symbols
    exported from package LISP.  Presumably our lists are the same ...

(DEFUN EQ (X Y)
  (OR (AND (LISTP X) (LISTP Y) (= (LENGTH X) (LENGTH Y)))
      (= (SYS:%GET-PHYSICAL-ADDRESS X) (SYS:%GET-PHYSICAL-ADDRESS Y))))

;;; :-)

Random