OPS-5 in Common Lisp

A student here has ported the OPS-5 code from Franz Lisp to Common Lisp.
If there are no objections from CMU, we are willing to send
this to requestors to whom we can send electronic mail.
We would like recipient to tell us about bugs (and fixes,
if possible) that they find.

     I don't know if there is any other OPS-5/CL version around, but
if there is a comparably "public" version, I'd be glad to compare the
two and suppress ours if ours is inferior.

    It might lend itself to some useful benchmarking.