Re: Re: Case

  I think that most people know that if they use a feature added at their
site, then there is a good chance that their code will not be portable.  I
doubt that the results of asking your question would be much different than
the results that I got, and even if they were the same I don't think that it
would make a bit of difference to the way the Common Lisp implementors feel
on this issue. I think that we will just have to wait a few years before we
can judge the wisdom of making Common Lisp case-insensitive and ignoring the
case-sensitive crowd.