Re: Case

For the record, I don't think I voted; merely entered in a proposal.

I was trying to propose a compromise to the conflicting goals of
"programs should print out like they read in" and "we like to enter programs
in lower case".

If the majority of programmers prefer lower case to upper as a way of
reading their programs, programs should defaultly print out in lower case.
Given a case-insensitive status-quo, should the reader coerce to lower case
rather than upper?

Larry