[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Status of declare UNSPECIAL
- To: Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU, Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Status of declare UNSPECIAL
- From: Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW@QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 86 11:09 EDT
- In-reply-to: <FAHLMAN.12225358938.BABYL@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
For the record, I also remember that we decided explicitly not to have
an "UNSPECAL" (whatever you call it) declaration, and I also don't
remember why. Unfortunately, I remember this discussing occurring
during a physical meeting, but someone should poke into the old archives
and see if there was any good reasoning that we should all know about.
Otherwise, I agree that there should be such a declaration.