Ordering suggestion

I suggest that the PARSE-BODY and &BODY extension issues really should be
delayed until after the declaration scoping issue has been resolved.  Given
that under most declaration proposals it is difficult to write a macro that
correctly redistributes the declarations found in a macro call to the
proper places in the expansion, it might be reasonable to use PARSE-BODY to
further classify declarations somehow.

Please note that I am not proposing to do this (yet), I'm not even certain
I think this is a good idea.  Debate on the merits of the suggestion are
probably out of line.  I'm just suggesting that we finish the declaration
issue before any more work on PARSE-BODY/&BODY.