[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tail Recursion in Common Lisp ???
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Stanley Shebs)
- Subject: Re: Tail Recursion in Common Lisp ???
- From: James Parker <Parker.es@Xerox.COM>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1986 16:41:00 -0000
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA, James Parker <Parker.es@Xerox.COM>
- In-reply-to: <8607161918.AA20027@utah-orion.ARPA>
> Tail recursion optimization . . . is a property of an implementation.
ok, ok, my question was sloppily worded. does the definition of Common
Lisp require that all implementations have tail recursion optimization ?