Re: Out-of-range subsequences

> It's not a question of pickiness, but one of consistency.  Common Lisp
> takes a uniform attitude about addressing outside the boundaries of an
> array, and all functions should follow the convention.  From: Daniel L.
> Weinreb <DLW@QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Well, if your clarify the definition to say that subsequences
end at the end of the underlying sequence, then you're NOT
addressing outside the boundaries of the array.  However,
I'm changing our implementation, even as we speak, to signal
an error, since that seems to be the consensus.

--
scott preece
gould/csd - urbana