Re: A proposal

I agree that a DEFSYSTEM facility is useful.  However, what its specs
should be are unclear.  We just built an experimental system** using
objects that also supports incremental changes as well as version
control.  Should facilities like these be included?  It seems that we
are far from having a good handle on what is needed.  This is to support
Dan Weinreb's contention that the system construction tool business is
still very volatile.

 (** A copy of a short paper on defintion groups is available on
request.  Send Snail-mail address.)