[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Scott's comments on extensions
- To: "common-lisp" <common-lisp@su-ai.ARPA>
- Subject: Scott's comments on extensions
- From: "BACH::GREEK" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 1986 18:45:00 -0000
- Reply-to: "BACH::GREEK" <email@example.com>
I hope we'll all read Scott's comments carefully and give them the
attention they deserve. I have a related question.
Let's say in VAX LISP we have a LISP package with pure Common LISP and
a VAXLISP package with our extensions. Which packages should the
USER package use?
Unfortunately, certain answers to that question will be incompatible
with our situation now, where everything is in the LISP package.