Standardization

    Date: Mon, 24 Mar 86 17:24:32 -0500 From:
    Liz Allen <liz at brillig.umd.edu>

    Has anyone else tried porting common lisp code from one
    implementation to another?  If so, how did it go?

My scheme implementation has been run in at least four common lisp
implementations now.  Nearly every problem I had was due to a bug in the
implementation.  A small number of other problems (like LISP package
pollution) were due to language deficiencies which I believe can and
will be fixed fairly painlessly by the standardization process.