Lexical variables and compilation.

A couple of comments on Mr. Haflich's little program.

First of all, I don't think it's absolutely clear that the compiler is
obliged to create MYPACKAGE if it can somehow avoid it.  After all, it's
really nice if the compiler leaves the global environment alone.
Implementation of this nicety is another matter, however.

Secondly, I don't think it's so easy for the interpreter to detect the
presence of the lexical symbols.  At least not in a correct program.
We've carefully constrained all the symbol-hacking functions to work
only on the dynamic (global) aspects of symbols.  Therefore the compiler
need not create real symbols for lexical variables.

- Paul

------