desperately seeking Lisp hackers

 MCC CAD Database Group is loking for real Lisp hackers.
 I got the following advertisement last week.

     Summer Job Opportunities with MCC

  We have summer openings for students experienced in LISP
  programming. The project involves programming in Common
  LISP various modules of a reserach prototype database
  system that will run on a Symbolics LISP machine.

  LISP programming experiences are required.
  Experiences with Common-LISP, Symbolics LISP machine,
  or database system architecture are preferred, but not required.

  Enquires should be directed to:

    Dr. Won Kim
    MCC
    9430 Research Blvd.