True, False

I've got no problem with the True and False functions, I guess.  I'm not
100% sure that I like those names -- if I saw these in code, I would
tend to assume that they were predicates more or less equivalent to (not
(null ...)) and (null...).  But I have nothing better to propose right
now.

Probably the best thing to do for now is to tack them onto the end of
the error proposal in a section labeled "Extensions to the Language" or
something like that.

I'm glad to hear that the error proposal is moving along.

-- Scott