LOOP Macro code for Common Lisp

With regard to the Common Lisp compatible LOOP macro package of
which I spoke in a recent message I must apologize for what
was an inadvertant misstatement of fact. I had stated (or implied)
that the code, which was obtained from David Miller at DePaul
University, could be freely distributed. This may be incorrect.

What is true is that David Miller expressed no objection to the
distribution of his changes, and was NOT AWARE of any restrictions
on the distribution of the code from which it was derived. In no
way does this imply that the code may be distributed without
restrictions and users should be aware of this fact.

Again, my apologies for the misunderstanding.

Sean McLinden
Decision Systems Laboratory