[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
tail recursion in CL interpreters.
- To: REM%IMSSS@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- Subject: tail recursion in CL interpreters.
- From: "George J. Carrette" <GJC@MC.LCS.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 85 09:04:23 EST
- Cc: COMMON-LISP@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 1985 Dec 29 23:21:04 PST (=GMT-8hr) from Robert Elton Maas <REM at IMSSS.STANFORD.EDU>
Did my reply get lost or something? It explained how you could write
an interpreter with tail recursion even with all the implicit BLOCK