[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Type questions
- From: Christopher Fry <cfry@OZ.AI.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jan 86 03:38 EST
- What's the relationship between keyword, the type,
and keyword, a symbol in the keyword package?
Spicelisp calls the type keyword a subtype of symbol.
- is (subtype foo foo) true for any valid type foo ?
- Are the new types: signed-byte and unsigned-byte
subtypes of fixnum, like bit is?
- In Spicelisp, COMMON is a subtype of ATOM and
ATOM is a subtype of COMMON. True in CL?
CLtL should have explicite paragraphs and index entries
for every type. I noticed BIT and KEYWORD lacked this
kind of documentation.