values-list

    Date: 28 March 1985 14:52-EST
    From: Earl A. Killian <EAK @ MIT-MC>

	Date: Thu, 28 Mar 85 13:36 EST
	From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>

	What's wrong with (APPLY #'VALUES-LIST A B C L)?

    You mean (APPLY #'VALUES A B C L).  This is actually where the
    idea comes from.

You're right.

    I don't really care about this; I was just observing that an
    obvious extension exists.  If I wanted to be argumentative my
    reply would be
	    "The same thing that's wrong with (APPLY #'VALUES L)
	     that caused (VALUES-LIST L) to be added to the language."

Indeed, I wouldn't care to defend the presence of VALUES-LIST in the language.