extending or correcting common lisp

How are we going to distribute info. about such things as Moon's type
description proposal between manual editions?  Moon's type stuff, in
particular, seems like an important correction to the spec (we really should
have done something like that to start with).  I assume it's too late for
inclusion in the first edition of the manual, but too important to hold off
until the second.  Is the rumored "Common Lisp Institute" or whatever really
going to happen?  Will it do this sort of thing?

--Joe