[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
&REST in DEFMACRO
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: &REST in DEFMACRO
- From: ASemail@example.com
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 1984 13:42:00 -0000
- Cc: AS@csnet-relay.arpa
- Source-info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.
The book says that a lambda-list may appear in place of a parameter
name in DEFMACRO. Was this meant to apply to a &REST parameter
as well? This seems like a bad idea. For example:
(defmacro foo (&optional a b &rest (c d)) ...)
Does this mean that a, b, c, and d are all required?
Or is &rest (c d) ==> &optional c d?
Please tell me that it is illegal!