[REYNOLDS at RAND-AI: [Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW at MIT-AI>: combining sin and sind]]

Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1982 21:34:00 -0000
From: Craig W. Reynolds  <REYNOLDS at RAND-AI>
Subject: [Daniel L. Weinreb <DLW at MIT-AI>: combining sin and sind]
To: DLW at MIT-AI

This was the first message I got after being put on the common-lisp
redistribution list at Rand. If I understand the issue, a general fix
IS in order. In an attempt to be intuitive, my graphics system (ASAS)
uses "revolutions" to measure angles (1 rev = 360 degres = 2pi radians).
And of course, ASAS has its own oddly-named SIN and COS routines, SINE
and COSINE.
-c