Re: boole, and the still pending name problem.

I thought we had been through all this once, and were leaning in the
direction of treating a variable operation to BOOLE as an "arcane" case.
Fahlman's reply seems to imply this too.

Apart from the objectionable nature of an incomprehensible argument
(who wants remember that table from memory?), there is still pending
the problem of a good name for (BOOLE 4 ...),  and possibly the 2 and 10
cases also.