[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What should LAST of an atom do?
- To: Common-Lisp%su-ai @ USC-ECL
- Subject: What should LAST of an atom do?
- From: Glenn S. Burke <GSB @ MIT-ML>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 1983 07:43:00 -0000
- Mail-from: ARPANET site SU-AI rcvd at 11-Apr-83 0047-PST
At one point, in NIL it did not accept anything but a cons.
I found that to be giving me a hard time (i don't remember where,
it may have been some NIL-only loop expansions in part), so i changed
it to accept an argument of NIL and return that. Otherwise, it
detects non-atomic tails (does not complain), and circularity (and
complains). This seems reasonable, and is compatible with Maclisp.