[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
hash tables and GC
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: hash tables and GC
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Gail Zacharias)
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 1988 14:13:00 -0000
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: email@example.com's message of Thu, 21 Jul 88 09:33:27 PDT <8807211633.AA27307@vaxa.isi.edu>
Coral will have something like that in the next (major) release, although they
probably will not be presented as hash tables. Letting you map over them is
actually ok, although you have to be aware that just because you put something
in one once doesn't mean it'll still be there when you map over it later.
This isn't much different from do-all-symbols in a lisp which does gctwa.