[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Here is a tired quux, I think
- To: Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
- Subject: Here is a tired quux, I think
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-TENEX at MIT-MC>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1982 08:50:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp at SU-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 15 Oct 82 00:40-EDT from Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
Date: 15 October 1982 0040-EDT (Friday)
From: Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
To: common-lisp at SU-AI
Subject: Here is a terrible idea, I think
One advantage of making the user type (ZEROP (MOD ...)) is that
it makes clear that he is doing that and not (ZEROP (REMAINDER ...)),
which might also be a distinct useful operation.
Did you really just say that?