[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: &Rest Lists
- To: ELIOT%cs.umass.edu@MCC.COM
- Subject: RE: &Rest Lists
- From: William D. Gooch <gooch@CHANGABANG.CAD.MCC.COM>
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 88 08:20 CDT
- Business-phone: (512) 338-3661
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <8804020802.AA15477@cadillac>
- Postal-address: MCC-CAD 3.8108
- Reply-to: gooch@MCC.COM
Instead of beating &rest into dust because it isn't exactly the thing
you want, why not talk adding about a different mechanism that is?
Perhaps you would like something that supports an indefinite number
of arguments but does not make them accessible as a list.
-- William D. Gooch