[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Heat and Howard Trickey
- To: hilfingr%tully.Berkeley.EDU@GINGER.BERKELEY.EDU
- Subject: Heat and Howard Trickey
- From: "Robert W. Kerns" <RWK@AI.AI.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 88 19:46:14 EST
- Cc: common-lisp@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of Thu 18 Feb 88 14:01:35 PST from hilfingr%tully.Berkeley.EDU at ginger.Berkeley.EDU (Paul Hilfinger)
Barton warned me about you!
I haven't seen the article, but the TITLE is enough to make me flame!
I mean, any language that would name itself after one of C's more
cryptic "character-saving" constructs is not something you'd need to
bother comparing to Lisp, let alone write a paper on it!
OK, I guess I'll have to locate the article & get more fuel. Can't
let you Californians get chilled, now can we?