[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: common-lisp@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: &REST lists
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1988 18:47:00 -0000
- In-reply-to: Msg of 11 Mar 1988 14:04-EST from David A. Moon <Moon at STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
In response to David A. Moon <Moon at STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>...
Yes, I misunderstood the question about RPLACA and &rest args. Since
whoever asked the question did not mention the case of APPLY, I didn't
realize that shared lists were the issue. I thought it was a question
about whether the &rest list could be treated as a real list.