[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
defmacro environment again..
- To: David Bein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: defmacro environment again..
- From: Ram@c.cs.cmu.edu
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1987 17:55:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp%sail.stanford.edu@RUTGERS.EDU, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Msg of 12 Oct 1987 13:01-EDT from David Bein <pyramid!bein at Sun.COM>
- Sender: RAM@
Everyone seems to agree that it would be most consistent with the rest
of Common Lisp for the bodies of DEFTYPE, DEFINE-SETF-METHOD, ... to
be evaluated in the null environment. There was only disagreement
over whether these forms would do something else in the best of all
possible Lisp dialects.