[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: STREAM-CLASS-ACCESS
- From: kempf%hplabsz@hplabs.HP.COM
- Date: Sun, 27 Sep 87 15:23:22 MST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of 24 Sep 87 12:08:00 -0700. <870924-120839-15432@Xerox>
> I can't find any responses to this mail. I wonder if some of the stream
> options might be easier to access if STREAM were a class under CLOS.
I would agree with this. It would certainly make writing an extensible
window system, perhaps based on CommonWindows, easier.
Jim Kempf email@example.com