[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :fill-pointer maybe
- To: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@c.cs.cmu.edu>
- Subject: Re: :fill-pointer maybe
- From: Richard Berman <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 87 11:48:24 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Wed, 20 May 87 19:47:00 -0400. <FAHLMAN.12303988451.BABYL@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Posted-date: Thu, 21 May 87 11:48:24 PDT
Scott, I get the picture. What I may be able to do is still put in checks to
cause these "is an error" conditions, with messages that if anything other
than "strict" results are obtained, the report mentions that it is optional or
implementation dependent, or whatever.
Like if no error "is signalled" (which would be the strictest interpretation
of "is an error"), then I would report that, with the above modifier.
How's that sound?