[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A simple question
- To: navajo!smith%nrl-aic.ARPA@navajo.stanford.edu
- Subject: A simple question
- From: email@example.com (Jon L White)
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 87 23:23:38 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Russ Smith's message of 23 Apr 1987 13:42:18 EST (Thu)
What is the version number of your Sun Common Lisp ? try calling
(lisp-implementation-version), or look at the initial greeting.
Version 2 (and it's follow-ons) has been current since December 1986,
and doesn't have the pessimization you reported, namely that
(not (not x)) ==> x. Version 1 appears to have the problem.
As has often been remarked, "The source of all bugs is pre-mature
-- JonL --