[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: common-lisp@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Pronunciation
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Zalman Stern)
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 87 00:30:14 edt
- Cc: veracsd@A.ISI.EDU
- In-reply-to: <[A.ISI.EDU]24-Apr-87 23:01:01.VERACSD>
>>>>What is the proper pronunciation of PROG?
Rhymes with "frog". And most code (with the exception of macro expansions)
that uses them should croak.
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>