[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What does this bit of code do?
- To: gls@Think.COM
- Subject: What does this bit of code do?
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 87 13:14 EST
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <870227121710.5.GLS@BOETHIUS.THINK.COM>
I happen to agree with you, but it is a point more controversy than I
would have expected. We had a lot of discussion about it internally at
Symbolics a while back. In any case, nailing down the semantics of
non-local exit from UNWIND-PROTECT is on my list of changes to submit
to the cleanup committee in the very near future. (To those not on
that committee, don't panic -- we don't actually make any decisions,
we just package up the space of options into ballot items that can be
voted upon by X3J13.)