[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Extension to MAP
- To: VERACSD@a.isi.edu
- Subject: Extension to MAP
- From: Barry Margolin <barmar@Think.COM>
- Date: Sat, 21 Mar 87 15:42 EST
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <[A.ISI.EDU]20-Mar-87 16:24:21.VERACSD>
Date: 20 Mar 1987 16:24-EST
I'd really like to see MAP take a sequence as its first
argument, and have the results be put into that sequence.
Unfortunately, MAP already has a defined meaning when its first argument
is a sequence, because a list is a sequence and there are type
specifiers that are lists.