[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Compiling CASE
- To: Masinter.firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Compiling CASE
- From: Guy Steele <gls@Think.COM>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 87 10:08 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <870408-145828-1556@Xerox>
Date: 8 Apr 87 14:56 PDT
It is an error to redefine *any* of the built-in symbols of Common Lisp,
whether they are macros, special forms, or functions.
I can't find, offhand, where in CLtL it says that.
Can you give a reference? Or is this a proposed cleanup?