[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CL-WINDOWS mailing list
- To: commonloops.pa@XEROX.COM, common-lisp@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU, xpert@ATHENA.MIT.EDU
- Subject: CL-WINDOWS mailing list
- From: Mark Richer <RICHER@SUMEX-AIM.STANFORD.EDU>
- Date: Fri 26 Dec 86 15:21:19-PST
- Cc: news-makers@BRILLIG.UMD.EDU
As a follow-up to the enquiries I made in earlier messages regarding
people interested in Commonlisp/Commonloops window systems interfaced
to X (or News), I subsequently found out later that there is already a
mailing list called CL-WINDOWS. This list had been quiet for a long time.
It's original intention was to define a Commonlisp window standard. The
emergence of Commonloops and language independent, network-based window
systems such as X and News adds a new dimension to the discussion of a
Commonlisp window system. If you are not on the list you can get on by
sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: I do not maintain this list.
Happy New Year,
depending on the current state addressing schemes.