[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
X3J13 mailing list
- To: MATHIS@ADA20.ISI.EDU
- Subject: X3J13 mailing list
- From: susan watkins <chaowatkins@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 86 15:53 EST
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <[ADA20.ISI.EDU] 6-Dec-86 07:29:54.MATHIS>
Date: 6 Dec 1986 07:29-PST
The next X3J13 meeting will be in Dallas, TX, Dec 10-12, 1986.
Topics on the agenda include the function cell value cell issue
and a discussion of error systems. The first meeting included a
discussion of object system proposals and "minor" corrections to
the Steele book.
There is a separate mailing list for X3J13. If you are
interested, please reply directly to me.
Please put me on the mailing list. Thanks.
My arpa address is :
-- Bob Mathis, Convenor and Acting Chairman, X3J13