[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Proposal #5, or somewhere around there (rather long, constructive, and non-flaming(!))
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Proposal #5, or somewhere around there (rather long, constructive, and non-flaming(!))
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 86 17:01 EDT
- In-reply-to: <860730143900.6.DCP@FIREBIRD.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
I believe that Plummer's suggestion of adding &DECLARATIONS and &DOC-STRING
is superior to the previous two proposals for extensions to DEFMACRO for
I disagree with Plummer's suggestion that &KEY and &BODY are mutually
exclusive. The semantics of &BODY is not an implicit progn; the only
semantics of &BODY involves code formatting and indentation (CLtL p.145).
I agree that &KEY and &DECLARATIONS are mutually exclusive.