[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: synonym streams..
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Re: synonym streams..
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 86 20:23 EDT
- In-reply-to: <860805-111034-2460@Xerox>
Date: 5 Aug 86 11:09 PDT
I propose the following rule: "It is an error to attempt to close a
stream that wasn't created with open."
With this rule, it would follow that, since synonym, broadcast and
two-way streams are not created with open, it is an error to perform
"close" on them.
I think this is a fine suggestion.