[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Defstruct and Documentation.
- To: James Rice <Rice@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>
- Subject: Defstruct and Documentation.
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 86 13:54 EDT
- Cc: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <12232348944.62.RICE@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>
Date: Wed 20 Aug 86 09:59:37-PDT
From: James Rice <Rice@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>
I agree that doc string should be allowed in ALL
defstruct generated functions.
I also think that Declarations should be allowed.
There may well be good reasons for wanting to
(declare (optimize (safety 3) (speed 0))).
Particularly whilst debugging.
Shouldn't that be done as
(locally (declare (optimize (safety 3) (speed 0)))
or (proclaim '(optimize (safety 3) (speed 0))) ?