[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lisp Conference, continued
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Lisp Conference, continued
- From: Bill.Scherlis@C.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: Thu 24 Jul 86 15:22:16-EDT
It appears that a number of people who should have received conference
brochures for the Lisp Conference from the ACM did not in fact receive
them. To help the ACM debug their procedures and to prevent recurrences
of this lossage I need to collect some information. So:
IF (1) You are an ACM member;
(2) You are a member of at least one of SIGACT, SIGART,
(3) You did NOT receive the conference brochure directly
from the ACM.
THEN please respond to Marce Zaragoza (Zaragoza@c.cs.cmu.edu)
with the following information:
(1) Your name as it appears on ACM mailing labels.
(2) A list of the SIGs you are a member of.
You should respond even if you previously sent her a message requesting
a copy of the brochure. Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks.