[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Some easy ones (?)
- To: Scott E. Fahlman <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Subject: Some easy ones (?)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 86 17:32 EDT
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <FAHLMAN.12224580594.BABYL@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
I would find it much easier to follow these discussions if there
weren't ten discussions going on simultaneously in the -same-
messages. If each discussion was conducted in a different set
of messages, I could sort the messages into individual discussions
and read each discussion as an uninterrupted, coherent whole.
To practice what I preach, I am going to respond to each of the
ten proposals in your message of 21 July with a separate message
(except for the ones that I don't respond to at all).