[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Proposed moratorium (clarification)
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Proposed moratorium (clarification)
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1986 21:56:00 -0000
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
At the end of my suggestion for a Lisp Conference moratorium on
technical mail, I said "this is only a suggestion, but I can't guarantee
that mail arriving during that itme will be read." This was a feeble
attempt at a joke. All mail will be read eventually. I still think it
would be a good idea to ease up on the mail during this period, however.
Sometimes I get comedy and tragedy confused, I'm afraid.