[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tail Recursion in Common Lisp ???
- To: Common-Lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Tail Recursion in Common Lisp ???
- From: James Parker <Parker.es@Xerox.COM>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1986 14:50:00 -0000
- Cc: James Parker <Parker.es@Xerox.COM>
please excuse my ignorance. i'm learning Lisp from Abelson & Sussman,
and my Common Lisp book by Steele hasn't arrived yet.
does Common Lisp have tail recursion like Scheme, so that the syntatic
sugar for iterative loops is unnecessary ? if not, then is it being