[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Error Signalling
- To: David C. Plummer <ucbkim!QUABBIN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM!DCP>
- Subject: Re: Error Signalling
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 86 07:46:43 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Mon, 30 Jun 86 09:17:00 EDT. <860630091710.8.DCP@FIREBIRD.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
>> Nit: that isn't in the LISP: or USER: package, I hope, but SYS: or some
>> other private package.
Yes, it is in the compiler package. If other implementations use this
idea and want to make it portable, we wouldn't mind moving these
symbols to the a package such as the system package, a private
package which most implementations have.
- john foderaro