[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Argument lists
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Argument lists
- From: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM (Danny Bobrow)
- Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1986 14:22:00 -0000
- Cc: Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU, common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org's message of Tue, 1 Jul 86 10:13 EST
- Sender: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM
I still think the right thing to do is to make (type-of <function>)
return a type signature for the function. Then the user's
program can conclude whatever it wants.
I support this idea, especially since it extends well to the notion of
generic functions where type information is specified.